Friday, July 22, 2011

Ningxia Red Testimonial!

I want to thank Carol for sharing this testimonial with us. Carol is one of my distributors. Thank You Carol! You are awesome! As reminder, some of the oils she talks about are in our July Promotions! By ordering 180 PV you can get the Lemon, Orange, Tangerine and Grapefruit oils FREE. I did and I love them!   

Friends, 
Last year at the Young Living Convention I tried some of the NingXia Red shots with the therapeutic essential oil frankincense in it. A great boost to my system. FYI: a shot of NingXia Red is one ounce. For those of you who have known me for a while, you have seen how much my stamina has improved in the last year. I attribute using NingXia Red to a large part of my improving health. Try using NingXia Red for a month and see what it can do for you! I have been enjoying the NingXia Red with peppermint oil and adding lemon/lime or tangerine soda, or filtered water. A great cooling pick me up. Also using one drop of grapefruit oil in plain filtered water. Try using your favorite oil in plain filtered water and see what happens! Use any of the citrus oils, peppermint, lavender, or??? Let me know some of your favorite recipes to share. And remember to check out the testimonials web site for further info.

Have a lovely day!
Carol Edic
Independent Young Living Distributor
Member number: 1137523 





*If you like my blog entries and would enjoy being notified when new ones are made, go to the "Receive Daily Posts" box located on the right of this screen, and subscribe via email. Also, if you are not already a member of Young Living, join my team! I would enjoy living the wellness journey with you! Just click on the "Young Living" icon to the right of your screen, or click here to enroll now! Thank you and blessings,
Laina

No comments:

Post a Comment